Free Referrals!

Admittedly, One of the most difficult parts of doing GPTs (for me, at least) is getting referrals. For some people, it just comes naturally. For me...not so much.

Lately, though, I've been very active on StarReferrals. It's a newish site, and part of the DealBarbie Network. It's great! The whole site is on a point system; StarReferrals calls them "stars". You can earn stars by either completing offers, signing up for people's ads, or doing PTC ads.

I love it. I wake up every morning, click on six pages of ads (takes about 10 minutes), and voila! I've got about 20 stars! Then, I go to the "Spend Stars" section and create a Paid To Signup ad for one of my many GPT sites. You can choose to offer as many of your stars per signup as you wish.

People sign up, earn stars, and I earn a new referral! It's all completely free to do. Plus (my favorite part), most of the people who are involved with StarReferrals are already active GPT users. That means you're getting experienced people, and not a bunch of new people you'll have to walk through doing offers and surveys. They're quality referrals.

StarReferrals is a MUST for building your downline. Check it out!