Contests!!!!

Wow. So much has happened in May, that I completely forgot to post my next CashCrate check! It was for $21.81. It's a little lower than my first, because I got very busy completing offers and doing surveys on some other new sites I've found.

One of the sites, MakeThatDollar, has some CRAZY contests. I spent most of the month doing what I could to be eligible for contests. It was SO worth it. Read on to find out my winnings....

The first contest was a paid-to-click contest for whoever could click on the most advertisers' banner ads within a set amount of days. This one was an easy one! I like to turn on a TV show online and listen to it while I do PTC ads - something I can just listen to in the background but don't have to watch to enjoy, like a sitcom or a soap (yes, I'm admitting I watch a soap...I'm not telling which one). I won that first contest and had $5 deposited instantly into my account! That's $5 for maybe 15 total minutes of my time, PLUS the money I made by clicking on the ads. I was hooked.

The next contest was an offer completion contest over the course of a few days. Also an easy one. I won $25!!!!

There was also a month-long offer completion contest, which I TOTALLY had in the bag right up until May 29th. Then, I got a really nasty cold and spent the next few days in bed and not working online. I only got 3rd place in the contest....BUT I STILL WON $100!!!! I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win the $500 1st place prize, but I was SO sick, and I really needed to rest.

I also completed a Paid-to-signup contest for StarReferrals and had $2 deposited directly into my paypal account. I'll definitely be writing about StarReferrals later--LOVE them.

So, in May, I earned:

Holy Cow! Can you believe I made over $275 just doing offers and filling out surveys? And without paying for gas, or a babysitter, and in comfy clothes listening to my favorite music? And that's just these sites--I earned some smaller amounts on some other sites. Wow! And that was all just me. All of these sites offer HUGE referral bonuses. I'll be spending most of June getting referrals. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Can't wait!

Now, I'm off to make more money!