International Surveys

  The biggest obstacle I hear about with people trying to get paid doing surveys online is that there aren't very many sites open to international members, or often aren't surveys or offers available for international members.  Well, I have come across several sites that are open to all countries--worldwide!  I thought I would take a moment to share these great free, paying, online survey sites with you.

  My top recommendation is SquishyCash.comSquishyCash has literally pages of international offers!  Definitely have a look around.  SquishyCash also offers a huge number of paid surveys for U.S. members, the most extensive cashback shopping area I've found, paid-to-click ads, point prizes, and they'll even pay you to post in their forum!  They even pay you $5--just for signing up.




Other sites I recommend for International Users who want to get paid doing surveys: